Tuesday 28 June 2011

Numéro Trois

I want this tattooed!


Hey shitbags. many things to share (lol jk, boring life)

Well, I broke up with my boyfriend, he didn't take it too well, but I'm beyond giving a shit.

I had my Sixth Form induction day today, can't wait to be able to do what I want! I've dropped Art, no matter how much I love it, I hate it as a subject. I hate the idea of someone grading your self expression (how twatty do I sound!) so I hope that if I do go into anything arty, they'll just accept a portfolio.

I met a girl today with THE nicest hair ever. Actually, she was one of those irritatingly flawless girls. I now want my hair to grow! (I'm wearing extensions in the picture above). I'm going to dye it back to my natural dark blonde/light brown colour :) 

I've been on a massive Hollister WIsh List spree, and now can't wait to go there in the summer. I need so many clothes for 6th Form! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment