Thursday 14 July 2011

Numéro Quatre




Haven't blogged  in aaaaages. Tbh I always forget that I've made a blog. I don't have any followers anyway so it doesn't actually matter. I'm so sad.
Finally got round to making my shorts! I made them from my brothers old Wrangler jeans, and I am so happy with them.
I did another toner on my hair and its gone really grey, but I actually love it.
I'm supposed to be on some BBC programme next week, well filming is next week, but I have absolutely no idea what it is. Yaaaay.
Went to Thorpe Park for a couple of days with my girls, was so much fun! Except we didn't get to go on Saw or Storm Surge, both were shut! We're thinking of complaining, because they give you free fast passes tehe.
This is all that is happenning. Oh and I hate a lot of people/things/BITCHES atm. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment